- Tuesday, January 7, 2020
- MUHAS, CHPE (BLOCK N) CONFERENCE ROOM
MUHAS (Muhimbili Infectious Disease Institute) with collaboration of Darmouth's Geisel School of Medicine and Boston School of Public Health has organized and will be sponsoring the course. ReadMore!
- Monday, January 27, 2020
Aims and Content
This course will equip trainees with basic qualitative research methods. The course will equip the participants with skills to conduct, and analyze qualitative data. Thus, this course will address a growing demand of knowledge about qualitative research methods in answering some research questions or complementing quantitative methods.
The course will include the following topics:
• Introduction to Qualitative research methods & Difference between quantitative and qualitative methods
• Qualitative Research questions
• Qualitative designs
• Sampling methods
• Data collection methods
• Qualitative data analysis workshop (Thematic analysis)
• Reporting qualitative data